Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A poetical masterpiece by Christy and Heather

Written 1/3/05

My cat walks on the treadmill
That hovers above a landfill
If she doesn't go fast enough, she'll spill
And the trash will make her very ill
And what is that, a brand new drill?
It must've fallen off of my wondow sill
And hey, there's my expensive grill
Those men took it because I couldn't pay my bill
So I got a job at a cotton mill
And I work there even still
Now my cat can eat her fill
Of all the mice that she can kill
She hunts them of her own free will
She likes sweet pickles, and especially dill
She buys them from a peasant in Honeyville
In return, the earth she must till
Every night she scribbles with her quill
In the words of Tom Hanks, "She's a pill"
One winter day she caught a chill
So her roommate, whose name was Jill
Gave her a fish with only one gill
That she found near an ant hill
And decided to give him the name Phil
He cared for her with unmatched skill
Even more than her ex-boyfriend Bill
Dear fishy took her to Brazil
And stole all her money, so then she had nil
A whale saved her and fed her krill
Then said goodbye in a voice that was shrill
Poor kitty nearly drowned in a rill
Her rescuer gave her quite a thrill
And then she woke up

And her alarm clock played Barber of Seville
And the cat went to McDonalds and got a McGrill
And then Heather went to bed

Farewill.

No comments: